Large rabbit breeds are often the most popular choice among both experienced and new rabbit owners. They are usually more docile than smaller breeds, making them easier to handle. Large rabbit breeds also tend to be more energetic and playful than their smaller counterparts, which can make them good pets for children.
Below we’ve listed some of the most popular large-breed rabbits for sale:
The Flemish Giant is one of the largest rabbit breeds in the world. These rabbits weigh between 10 and 12 pounds when fully grown, with males being larger than females. They have long floppy ears and a short nose with a rounded head. These rabbits have been bred for centuries in Belgium to produce meat, fur pelts and wool. The Flemish Giant has become popular in the United States over the last few decades because of its friendly personality and large size.
The Large Rabbit Breeds can be found in many colors and patterns, from the traditional Black and White to the more exotic Silver Marten. Most large breeds are very calm, quiet and easy going, making them a good choice for families with children. The largest rabbit breed is the Flemish Giant which can weigh up to 10 pounds!
Large Rabbit Breeds For Sale
The large rabbit breeds include:
The large rabbit breeds listed below are known for their long life and gentle nature. These rabbits are generally easier to handle than smaller breeds, but they do require more space and care than smaller rabbits.
The following are some of the most popular large rabbit breeds:
The Flemish Giant is one of the largest rabbit breeds in the world, weighing between 12 and 14 pounds when fully grown. This breed can live up to 10 years. The Flemish Giant has a docile temperament and is easy to handle for children who have been properly instructed on how to handle a large animal.
The New Zealand White is another very large breed that weighs between 10 and 14 pounds when fully grown. It has a docile temperament but may be shy around strangers at first until it gets used to its owner’s scent. It has been known to live up to 10 years if properly cared for.
The largest rabbit breeds are considered to be the following:
- Flemish Giant Rabbit – This breed of rabbit is known to be one of the largest rabbit breeds in the world. They have a weight between 15 and 20 pounds and a height of 16 inches.
- French Lop Rabbit – Another large breed of rabbit is the French Lop Bunny, which has an average weight between 16 and 18 pounds. Their average height is also about 16 inches.
- Belgian Hare – This breed can have an average weight between 10 and 15 pounds and an average height between 12 and 14 inches.
- The Flemish Giant rabbit has a docile temperament and is very affectionate. It is a large breed of rabbit and will weigh between 10-18lbs once fully grown. This rabbit is a good choice if you want to keep the rabbit as an indoor pet or if you have children that are interested in learning about animals. The Flemish Giant is also a good choice for those with allergies since it does not shed its fur like many other breeds do. These rabbits are very playful and active, making them great for families with children who want to spend time with their pets outside of just feeding and cleaning up after them.
- The French Lop rabbit has a calm nature and loves people! They are also known for being very easygoing and friendly towards other pets in the home (dogs and cats). They are one of the largest breeds of rabbit available weighing up to 20lbs when they reach maturity. French Lop rabbits have floppy ears which make them stand out from other breeds since they appear more like dogs than cats when they walk around your house!
- The English Spot rabbit has beautiful markings on their fur that resembles little spots all over their bodies! They can be